We are looking for a Museum Administrator…
Want to be part of the team at Malton Museum?
Malton Museum is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and organised individual to join the team and fill the post of Museum Administrator. The Administrator will help with the running of the museum. This role will involve high levels of administrative responsibility.
- To answer enquiries and take event bookings
- To produce a monthly brief to ensure effective communication across the site
- To generate marketing leaflets and posters annually for approval by the Executive and then ensure effective distribution
- To assist with the museum marketing strategy and attend local Marketing Events
- To assist with recruitment, training and support of new volunteers
- To collect and record volunteer hours
- To assist volunteer in charge of social media by feeding up to date information
- To maintain relationships with existing partners
- To help develop funding strategies for the museum
- To ensure that best practice is adhered to and health and safety is followed.
This is a volunteer position with time commitment of up to two days per week.
How to apply
To apply, please fill out a Museum Administrator Volunteer Enquiry Form.
If you would like to discuss the role, please contact Kim Davies at [email protected] or phone 01653 691262. The closing date for applications is 2nd October 2019. A provisional interview date is 14th October 2019.
For details of the other volunteer positions available please click here.