At Malton Museum we aim to inspire young people to understand why museums exist and why they are important.
Our easy to use resources will guide your class on their journey.
- Showcase your objects in display cubes
- Investigate how a museum works
- Design your unique exhibition
- Create and run your own classroom or school museum
- Learn how to be a museum curator
- Real and replica Roman objects
- Teacher’s guide
- User friendly templates
- Suggested activities
- Curriculum links
Aimed at Key Stage 1 and 2
Hire the resource for half a term for £50 – including an optional visit.
Please note a £25 refundable deposit is required.
How to Book
Please email Margaret Shaw at [email protected]
or telephone 01653 691 262
Click here to download our poster
The image below shows how the resource can be used.